Tuesday, February 19, 2008

LIKE YEAH?

Okay this is gonna like, be so boring lah..

So the past few days have been filled with catching up with studies sessions, yes that means I actually locked myself in my own room, stayed at home for the weekends just to catch up with work and stuff.

Well, this had to come as I felt so blonde and dumb for the past few weeks. I have no one else to blame but myself for procrastinating and lazing around. =P

This week itself I have 3 assignments due and I'm proud to say I'm down to one =D and it's like 25% completed, yeah like totally. Not forgetting the upcoming tests and stuff for the following weeks. Seriously, I'm hoping to picture myself spending more free time or after classes at the library rather than foos-ing or playing pool, yeah like so keeping my fingers crossed. =P

BUT YOU BUGGERS STILL OWE ME ROUNDS OF FOOS KAY, COS LIKE I SAID IT'S THE UNIVERSAL FORM OF PAYING UP YOUR DEBTS AND YOU GUYS OWE ME MUCH. ENOUGH SAID =P

Yeah, so anyway thank you girlfriend for temaning today. Shoulda told me that you were tired, but really like so thanks for keeping me awake :) <3 druggie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home