Saturday, March 29, 2008

I broke my pocket

It's true.

For the first time ever, I felt poorer than a 5 year old..

I had sufficient to spend for the week actually, but somehow under unforeseen circumstances I had to bear( I had expected them to pay me back?) the expense of printing those past year questions for the Toh's class. I really don't mind if people would pay me back some other day after borrowing from me and if I had enough cash to live on my own, but surviving for two days on 8ringgit is really nerve wrecking!

But enough with that already, I have been thinking bout my options of raising my own money and guess what?

I have a PayPal account which I just signed up for last year and thank God there's eBay.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home