Monday, October 01, 2007

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
Somebody who wants to spread some love and I've always wanted to talk to..=D

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yep..I'd volunteer to help my dad take the cart back so I dont have to help them load the groceries onto the truck

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Listener I guess..

4. Do you take compliments well?
Maybe..=P


5. Do you play Sudoku?
Nope, I'm dumb..

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness,would you survive?
Maybe..


7. What song are you listening to?
Aly and AJ - The Potential Break Up Song cause' it's from you =D

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Yes

9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
That eraser fighting game..I have 2 plastic bags full of erasers cause of that


10. If a person you really liked was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you?
Go emo la..very typical wut


11. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Yes, would love too.

12. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Be pursued la..life much easier that way..


13. Use three words to describe yourself.
Quiet.Tipsy.Emotional How is this POSSIBLE?

14. Do any songs make you cry?
Errr..I don't remember..but I hope there isn't one..

15. Are you continuing your education?
Yes macha yes

16. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
I went firearm training in NS ok, dam proud. =P


17. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you'll grab?
...My phone cause it's probably the closest thing to me..


18. How often do you read books?
When I have lotsa lotsa time like really really loooooooooong holidays


19. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Future


20. What is your favorite children's book?
Enid Blytons'?


21. What color are your eyes?
Black

22. How tall are you?.
What the motherfucka? Mei Hsuan u CANT be 172!! I'm only 165/166cm


23. Where is your dream house located?
On of a tall building rooftop in, Paris maybe?

24. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Hmm..never had a chance to..

25. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
Never been there before.


27. Do you like mustard?
YES!!!


28. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
BOTH!!


29. Do you look like your mom or dad?
My mum I think

30. How long does it take you in the shower?
20minutes...40minutes maximum

31. Can you do the splits?
Used to


32. What movie do you want to see right now?
Anything that has Megan Fox playing high school...


33. What did you do for New Year

Ang pau..drink..friends..eat..shop..YEAH!

34. Do you own a camera phone?
Hell yeah :D


35. Was your mom a cheerleader?
HAHAHAAA


37.How many hours of sleep do you get at night?
Average 4-5 hours on weekdays
About 6/7 hours on weekends

38. Do you like care bears?
Gay

39. What do you buy at the movies?
Popcorn or hotdogs


40. Do you know how to play poker?
TK TAU!


41. Do you wear your seatbelt?
When driving..yes..

42. What do you wear to sleep?
My topless shirt and boxers

43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Uhh...erection, I mean election day?

44. How many meals do you eat a day?
Tiga


45. Do you always read friendster bullettins ?
When I am bloody bored I will read. If the title attracts me I will read too


46. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Definitely serious funny shit


47. Ever been to L.A.?
Sadly..no


48. Did you eat a cookie today?
No


WTF WEI WHY THIS QUIZ END BY ASKIN ME WHETHER I ATE A COOKIE ORNOT TODAY???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home