Monday, December 10, 2007

MCR is so fucking awesome.


The black parade was in town last night!

Hell, they were awesome. Sounded almost as good as they did on tv.

The sucky security and rain couldn't dampen us though. Managed to sneak into rm163 standings from what was supposed to be our original seatings,the rm103 tickets. And the best part was we only paid rm93 for everything. How did we get through the fence separated by half a metre width of drainage and held back by RELA members was fucking cool too.

Ok, since Mei Hsuan insisted that I did a little elaboration on this particular scene, fine fine.

Haha after getting in, we settled down on to our seats. It's not really comfy anyway cause we're practically sitting on the floor and for your information, the reason why they did not put up those fancy plastic seating like the ones at Bukit Jalil was because (according to my dad) they're actually preserving the stadium, maintaining it the same way it was when it was first built, first became the venue for our very Tunku Abdul Rahman to declare our country's independence..

So there, old school Stadium Merdeka.

Okay, so my butt got a lil' hard after a while. Then out of sudden, Juen nudged me and pointed at one of the small gates at the fence separating the field and the standings. Suddenly everyone started running towards the gate like how school's out for summer holidays. Uh huh, you got that right, just like the scene where everyone comes rushing in, in the video 'Teenagers'.

Very tempting right, everyone from the standings suddenly running into the field. Brilliant Mei Hsuan then whispered evil thoughts, " Wei let's go la wei later too late edy the gate close or RELA members come," and Juen's not really helping, he ran off with Julius and Milton already wtf. So we also 'chung' la. Hahaha somehow when I was about to step onto the field a RELA member was already infront of me and fuck I know how it feels like to be robbed off the feeling of seeing light at the end of the tunnel. But I was lucky, damn right, lucky. Cause too many people were pushing their way through and I was somehow pushed through the RELA dude. HAH cleared! Then I looked around for signs, people I know, names..

"JuenJuliusMiltonMeiHsuan where are you guys?" I thought to myself, then as I was standing there more and more RELA members came rushing to aid their colleague. LOL WTF scary shit aite. Then I saw Mei Hsuan still trapped at the gate there. For a moment I thought she wouldnt make it and I saw her mouth mumbling some words. I was like, is she telling me to go and and just leave her? Haha imagine this, a fallen soldier telling his fellow comrade to go on, continuing the battle and bring back gifts for his wife and kids cause he just know he can never make it out there alive =P

Then I saw Juen nearing her to pull her out of the mess..Somehow I was taken back by all the possibilities that could happen if we were separated. Stunned, I looked back at the spot where she was trapped.They were gone. Okay, so now I'm alone and more RELA members are coming and I'm still standing there, too scared to move perhaps,shit. Acting on my instincts, I turned around and ran..like a mouse...

But hell, they were waiting right infront of me only.. Cheh. If not this could have been a movie trailer about breaking out from jail or something already.

Ok here I was saying "Shit I hate being short!". Face's kinda shitty though.Candid okay??

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

edited:

So MCR belted out about 10 songs I think or maybe more, yeah around that number.

Helena, I'm Not Okay, House of Wolves, Mama, Cancer, I Don't Love You were among the songs they performed. Oh, not forgetting, Welcome To The Black Parade. I know how stale the song might already sound to some of us, but it's so different like refreshinly new when they sang it. It got everyone excited. Much to my disappointment, they didnt sing Disenchanted though,my favourite...

Gerard Way : I needa see your faces

*Lights directed at the crowd*

Gerard : You guys are beautiful.

Haha Gerard's effing gay emo at times. Anyways, Ray Toro played a guitar solo, Frank Iero played the piano to a sad tune, almost like MCR's never coming back to KL again. And then they ended the whole concert with Famous Last Words. Hella great, who came up with the concert plot? LOL

In case some of you were wondering why I didnt blog bout the opening act by Pop Shuvit' and One Buck Short was simply because the RELA enforcers at the entrance gate were taking their sweet damn time to check everyone's tickets. Nearly caused a riot there, lol.

So anyway,


Screamed our lungs and jumped our hearts.
The outcome? One hella crazy and fun night and oh, a very wet tee too lol.

Almost lost our voice but went Bangsar and cooled it down with a glass of limau ais.


Damn, all in the name of rock. =P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home