Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I thrived on pressure, I really do.

Item no.1, my school’s newly revived LIDDRA editorial board is currently working on our monthly newsletter. Truth be told, even though I’m the editor, I have absolutely zero idea on the concept of our newsletter. And, we really do need a name since we’ve decided not to use the former, so if any of you have any opinions, we need as much help as possible. Anyway, this months issue will be based on valentines

2. Next, our sixth form council will be organizing a charity sports event which would most probably include futsal/ basketball/ badminton/ or perhaps water polo if I’m in the mood to =) Yea, so all KL schools with Sixth formers should get their invitation letters soon *fingers cross*, as soon as we finish speaking to your sixth form council.

3. I need help A.S.A.P with the ISKL forensics tournament which is round the corner, anyone have fantastic duet or solo act scripts??

4. Great, just great. Exams are next week and I’m beyond prepared. Bummer!!

5. I just realize that I’ve roughly 22 chapters of physics still to cover and for chemistry we have yet to touch organic and inorganic. (That’s like 3 dictionary sized books)

Whatever it is, I’m still happy =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home