Sunday, February 24, 2008

Why you tag me huh huh?!

The rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with 8 random facts or habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment, telling them they’ve been tagged and to read your blog.


8ight Random Facts/Habits About WeiZhuan
  • I think armpits are sexy.

  • I love my own body odour.

  • I love wearing my football boots without socks on or really low-cut socks which I once stole from my mummy.

  • I love tattoos, especially if its a tribute to someone whom you love.

  • If buying a house by the beach and spending the rest of your lives there with no worries about money, security and just being around people you like is within reach, I'd love to.

  • I can't perform a snakeshot, maybe just not yet.

  • If I were to have a dog for a pet, it'd be a German Shepherd with a Nazi armband.

  • I love Backstreet BoysI was forced to say "I love Backstreet Boys" so I could get a kiss. =P

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home