Saturday, March 17, 2007

Okay, since wz is going away soon I guess I'll have to start blogging again.


Haven't been blogging for 3 months so I must have gotten a lil rusty especially on the grammar and vocab side. Anyway, here goes....


I won't touch the topic on National service yet, and will only be doing that l8r. As for this few days since I've gotten back, lets just say it has been hectic. Anyway, congrats to those who scored excellent results in their spm examinations (wz =P). As for myself, I got a mere 7as or 8 if you count GCE. Disappointed? well maybe a lil, especially since I'm the only idiot not to get and A for EST. A lil piece of advice, don't leave the exam hall early to go play football, it's not worth it. On the bright side, I managed to get a B for addmath (the subject which I always flunk with flying colours). I guess i've to be thankful.


*note to self ~ just keep my big mouth shut and agree with everything others say

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home