Sunday, October 28, 2007

HELLO FELLOW READERS!!!!

WHERE WERE YOU GUYS 2HOURS AGO??

STUDYING?

PLAYING COMPUTER GAMES ON YOUR LOUSY COMPUTER?


OR JUST CHECKING OUT THIS BLOG FOR UPDATES?


It better not be any of it..cause if you really did, then I suppose I have to break to you that you guys have just missed the greatest football match on earth,like ever!

(of course this comes a week after Arsenal 7-0 drubbing of Slavia Prague =P)

So, what's the fuss?

It's CHELSEA,silly! 6-0 wooping of Manchester City kay? kay? kay?

Oh, and do I have to scream my lungs out to convince you guys that Drogba is the man for Chelsea? Damn he rocks Sven's socks just now okaaay. I'm so glad he's so commited to Chelsea.

And the style of play? Some crazy ass attacking football macha! I can see Roman (the Don) throwing some dirty mafiaso smirk from the VIP seatings. What the hell?

This is the best that could ever happened to a club which was falling apart weeks ago.

Chelsea to play more attacking football.
Amen.

6-0 and loving it. <3


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home