Saturday, December 15, 2007


See the similarities


No I’m not trying to mock anybody here, my point is, don’t you sometimes wish for things to go back to how it was before. I have.

In many years to come when I’m sitting on that old rocking chair spending time with my grandson, telling him what my *last year of school (not including the sixth form) was like, I would tell him how I enjoyed the fifth form spending most of my time with my two *gay* buddies doing lots of fun stuff together like going all the way to Leisure Mall just for lunch, running after the public bus because we were late for tuition, lepaking/emo-ing at the malls or simply just spending time at the mamak stall or the library.

To cut things short, what I’m trying to say is, it bloody sucks to lose someone in life. Take it from me, I’ve lost many, and it sure would be sad to see two such close friends not talk to one another again.



p.s - sorry to stanley who was also in the pic, the guy holding the other can of beer =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home