Monday, August 28, 2006

ok, today was the day. i did it! it was OK. the whole day before the exam i was like *oh shit, today's the day.* but thank god it turned out well. the examiner keep saying good. but i think my aural part sucked. i don't even know what i'm doing. i did what i was taught. simply *LA~* and the examiner didn't say good. she just said OK. so i guess i *LA~*-ed wrongly. >.<
besides that, when i was playing my 2nd piece, i stopped a little while, *just a little while* and the examiner thought i finished my 2nd piece and thank me. i also like *aik! got some more la!* then i don't care and continue play, she said sorry and asked me to continue. GAAAHH~ my timing sucked. i stopped to long i guess. =P anyway, it's over now, i don't have to worry about it anymore. GAHAHAHA~! but damn, i don't have anymore reason to go to Sungei Wang anymore. =(

[S']

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home