Sunday, August 19, 2007

MTV PLEASE READ MY POST!!

This is may be a desperate attempt..


But what the hell,


Do you know how the-used-car-seller old man ( from the movie Transformers ) talked bout the connection you feel with a car when you're shopping for one? More like an intuition that tells you that particular car is the right one for you? Haha I know it's bullcrap..


Somehow, I've felt this connection with my granpa's 1980's Daihatsu Charade. =P

Look, it's so bad the driver's seat belt has to be tied cause the buckle is missing.

Great, granpa left his boxers in the car again..

Plastic of the steering wheel has deformed and it looks like it's been taped.

I'm not asking for much but.. this could really save my pocket if Xzibit pays my granpa a visit so that I could use my gramp's car..

SO, MTV PLEASE(,PLEASEx23454654times) PIMP MY GRANDFATHER'S RIDE!

-keeping fingers crossed-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home