Monday, October 02, 2006

Bleh, I'm dead tired.. Newayz I won't be blogging anymore..At least not for the time being. Just deleted all the stuff on my comp. Can say that it's a blessing bcos I won't get the chance to go gaming till the wee hours of the night. Almost everything's deleted, going to unplug the wire after this last blog. Thank the lord that my com will be sitting on a technician's desk after tomorrow. It needs some repairing and for the 1st time, I hope that fella takes his own sweet time with it. Well as for my emails, and friendster account, I've left them in safe hands for now. So if you're wondering why I'm not replying any testis, well that's bcos I don't even know my password..

PS ~ Remember not to tell me my password till the exams end Kay..thanks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home